Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our new blog....finally

Ok well I finally created a damn blog!  I love looking at everyone else's, and since I don't really use myspace it is nice to get our pictures lives out to anyone who wants to see what we are up.  As most people who know me already know it has been a rough time in our family.  My dad has lung cancer that is very aggressive and we just found out about 2 months ago.  Wow has it been a roller coaster since then!!  Life is different to me now.  I don't wake up in the morning with the same outlook that I did two months ago. I look at my children with even more love and wonder then I thought was possible, my friends who have always meant the world to me suddenly stand for so much more, prayers consume me in a deeper way then I knew they could, there is a new meaning when I think about my parents and how intense their love and commitment is to each other and their family, and when I look into the eyes of the man I love I see a future different from what I ever thought was possible.  Yes, life has changed and everyday I don't know what will come next, but what I do know is that I have to take a deep breath when those memorable moments come along and take it all in.  

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Hey... I'm glad you started to do this whole blogging thing. You'll find out that it's more for you than anyone else. I think I have about three readers of mine, but it just feels good to get it all out. Enjoy having that release and go for it. Love you. ~E

September 25, 2008 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger ENDub said...

I love your from-the-heart post. It's beautiful, and it's amazing that you have seen/see life differently now at such a young age. Love you with my all.
e

September 25, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home