Friday, September 26, 2008

My little goof ball!

Ok, to me one of the most classic pictures!!  When we were in Mexico these masks were everywhere and Kindrick thought they were the best thing ever invented!  He would not take the darn thing off, not even at dinner.  We were walking around shopping and this little mexican boy who didnt speak a lick of english saw kindrick in his mask, they meet eyes and it was like they just connected instantly.  They ran up to eachother and just stood there looking at one another, two masked super heros.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Oh my goodness... I was looking at that picture before i read any of it thinking... "Who in the H is that short kid?" Funny story... it made me giggle. :)

September 26, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home