Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am thankful

Today I feel so thankful! Even though life has been and uphill battle lately, I feel stronger and more capable then ever before. I believe it is because I have had to look deep within myself and go to a place I never knew existed. I know it is also because of the amazing people I have been blessed with in my life. I have never felt so thankful in my life. My friends, family and boyfriend are truly amazing. Words cant begin to describe how all of the people in my life have helped me through every minute of these crazy times. No one has faultered you are all my rocks, who have and continue to stand by me and my family through every important step of our lives. You give me courage and strength, I know that when I am about to fall that you will be there to catch me. You always have perfect timing, you know me inside and out, you are part of my soul, and you love me through it all. YOU meaning those people (you know who you are), it doesnt matter if we talk everyday or once a year, you mean so much to me and I love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

awww shux.... love you too... xoxo

October 19, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger ENDub said...

And you have no idea how thankful we all are for you and your family. Love you.

October 22, 2008 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home